If it's important to you, it's important to us !
We create emotional wellness...
24 hour Crisis Line:
016 428 1640
LifeLine Vaal Triangle Personal Growth Course Starting on 20 February 2017. Book you place now and avoid dissappointment!
- Dates: Personal Growth will start on 20th February 2017, a weekly course on a Monday morning 09:00 to 12:00, or in the evening from 18:30 to 21:30; [10 weeks of 3 hour sessions]
- The venue is on the corner of Leeukuil and Schreiner streets in Duncanville
- Costs per participant for the workshop is R1200-00 (R120-00 per session)
- A registration cost of R200-00 is payable as confirmation of attendance. [Nedbank Vdb. Br No. 174837 Acc No. 1748320750] The balance can be paid in parts during the period.
- For further detail, George: Cell; 082 786 3651 and email@example.com
- This followed by a ‘Basic Counselling Skills’ [6 sessions] at a cost of R600-00. (Note the Personal Growth is a prerequisite for this)
Download your Personal Growth Course information brochure HERE
Lifeline Vaal Triangle, is a people orientated organisation focused on building the well-being of the community and the individual.
Lifeline Vaal has strived to create emotional wellness, and build the community heart for the distressed, and counter the social illness of the community in the area since 1984. Promoting Personal wellness and resilience and peer education, as well as experiential journeys to discover self and develop wellness.
LifeLine Vaal Triangle is a Non Profit Organisation offering confidential, 24 hour telephone counselling to the community of the Vaal.
- Building the community
- Bella Maria Home for Abused Women
- Thuthuzela Care Center ( One-stop-medico-legal rape crisis center )
We have credibility in the training of counselors and counseling !
LifeLine Vaal Triangle Product Range !!!
Throwing out a LifeLine
LifeLine Vaal Triangle is very excited to launch a new idea into the market!
We have decided to address three pressing points at the same time,
• Social development
By launching a LifeLine product range in therapy toys.
The market we are aiming for is Therapists, Counselors, Social Workers, Psychologists and Schools (Educators).
This initiative aims to benefit the public by initiating a skills development program where women living in Bella Maria – Shelter for abused women, will be taught the skill of making therapy toys.
This project will also give LifeLine an opportunity to raise much needed funds by marketing and selling therapy toys, to enable them to throw out a lifeline to more people in need.
The women involved in the project will not only learn a skill but will also receive much needed therapy (support group work) to restore their self-confidence.
LifeLine aims to launch the following product line:
• Separation anxiety, Bereavement, handicapped, thermal illness.
• Anger management, bullying, school counselling, career counselling.
• Sensory manipulative, encopresis, enuresis, body awareness, molestation.
• Autism, ADHD, ADD, cognitive.
• Puppets, role play, dress up.
• Feelings & self-expressions, emotions.
Anyone interested in purchasing or ordering any of these toys can contact LifeLine on 016 428 1740 during office hours. Toys can be custom made to suit your requirements.
Contact persons: Colleen, Dineo, Shirley