Intelligent Reporting Solutions
Enhance your MS Excel efficiencies specific to business reporting
Flexcel Reporting is a Business Intelligence company located in Port Elizabeth
● Flexcel was started by Mike Perks CA (SA) and operated under the name Alchemex PE from 2003 to 2011.
● Flexcel has been designing and implementing Business Intelligence (BI) reports for a wide variety of clients and business sectors since 2003. Our clients are situated locally, nationally and internationally.
EXCEL & BIC REPORTING
● Our team has 4 qualified Alchemex Certified Consultants who between them have over 15 years of BI experience to help you produce reports that will help you make business decisions.
Discovering Excel Intro Video
Excel on Steroids Intro Video
● Our highly acclaimed Excel on Steroids training is presented by people who know Excel and work intimately with Excel every day…something not many other trainers can boast!
No matter where you are, we offer all our clients the same quality, efficiency, expertise and
Course Schedule 2016
Registration & Booking Form 2016
Excel on Steroids Course Outline
CLICK HERE to find out more about our Discovering Excel Course
CLICK HERE to find out more about our Excel ABC's Course
Why train with Flexcel?
● Enhance your MS Excel efficiencies specific to business reporting.
● Scenarios are practical and applicable to the work environment.
● Trainers and online moderators are Alchemex Certified Professional Trainers and utilise
● Excel daily to create reports.
● Get 3 months’ FREE e-mail support.
● Online assessments and certification show you the results of your investment.
● Learn and share your Excel knowledge on the BI Community.
● Get weekly Excel on Steroids Tips & Tricks delivered to your inbox for continued learning.
● In South Africa, SAICA members get membership discounts and can gain Verifiable CPD hours.
Benefits of classroom training
● Taught simultaneously with business related scenarios – enforcing what you learn.
● Interactive – maximum of 8 people per class.
● Personal attention and delivery of 'EX-Factor' service.
● Highly experienced trainers with report writing experience.
● User friendly manuals.
● Out of the office, hence no interruptions.
Who Should Attend?
● Directors, Managers, and anyone else who uses Excel extensively for report writing. People who store and manage large sets of data.
- Mike Perks: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Van Aarde: email@example.com
- Richard Matlock: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren Gush: email@example.com
Sales & Marketing:
- Emma Van Der Merwe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbie Perks: email@example.com