Your communication solution just a click away
Consistent clear communication solutions!
Are you looking for consistent clear communication solutions to support your business objectives – big or small?
With over 20 years of management experience in business communications, public relations, media and events management in small to multi-national organisations representing various industries – I can help you.
My name is Lize Hayward – the proud founder and owner of Clear Communications.
Supported by an extensive network of specialists we offer the following services:
• Research (communication audits, other surveys) and related training
• Development of communication/marketing strategies
• Implementation of these strategies:
• Project management
• Media management (identification of news, writing of press releases, photography, distribution, media liaison, publicity and monitoring thereof)
• Compilation of publications
• Internet marketing
• Writing, editing and proofreading of content
• Graphic design
• Translations – English/Afrikaans
• Events management
• Crisis communication management
• Corporate Social Investment management
• Building Blocks to Sustainable Success – I have established, laid the foundations and successfully managed the communications departments for various organisations for a number of years – both regionally and nationally.
• Businesswomen Award – I was awarded the Businesswomen’s Association of South Africa’s prestigious Regional Business Achiever Award in the ‘Corporate’ category.
• Editor of the Year – I was nominated as the SA Publications Forum’s Editor of the Year finalist.
• Journalism – I received various awards for excellence in journalism at countrywide Transnet competitions.
• Best Practice – A number of my communication projects were recognised as best practice projects both nationally and internationally.
• Heading Task Team – I am currently heading the Businesswomen’s Association of South Africa’s Communication Task Team in Port Elizabeth.
I am a Certified Public Relations Professional at PRISA (Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa), a member of the IABC (International Association of Business Communicators), member of the BWA (Businesswomen’s Association of South Africa), a member of NMBBC (Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber) and a member of SAFREA (Southern African Freelancers’ Association).
National Diploma in Public Relations, International Certificate in German, Post Graduate Management Development Programmes at GIBS and UCT’s GSB, Internet Marketing.
We believe in the seven Cs of communication: