Mpumalanga - A world class tourist destination!
Welcome to the Mpumalanga Tourism & Parks Agency
The Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency (MTPA) was established in 2005 to manage & promote tourism and nature conservation in the beautiful Mpumalanga province.
We provide tourists and visitors to the Mpumalanga province with a one-stop information portal and booking service where they can find information relating to accommodation, activities, tourist attractions, holidays and tour guides. We have Tourism & Parks Agencies located at the following areas in Mpumalanga:
• Halls Gateway - +27 (0)13 759 5300/01
• Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) - +27 (0)13 750 2136/7
• Provide for effective management & conservation of bio-diversity & eco-systems within the province;
• Develop and ensure effective management of protected areas;
• Foster, promote and sustainably develop and market tourism;
• Promote and create socio-economic growth and transformation within the tourism and conservation industry, thereby creating economic and employment opportunities for previously dis-advantaged individuals and local communities in the province.
For more information, please visit our website.