We grow people and people grow businesses.
Personal Development Program aimed at growing people to the next level in life and work.
Performance Booster Program
Performance Booster (Pty) Ltd is a local, Nelspruit based company owned by business coach, Mel Tomlinson. There are opportunities for Performance Booster Licenses throughout South Africa.
The Performance Booster Company comprises of the following facets:
1. The Performance Booster Program
2. The Performance Booster License
3. Business and Performance Coaching
4. Keynote Speakers
1. The Performance Booster Program is a dynamic, tried and tested Personal Development Program aimed at growing people to the next level in life and work. Performance Booster was developed over a 10 year period by Cobus Tomlinson and has been trained to thousands of people with great success. It is based on a Personal Behavioural Assessment, an invaluable point of departure for assessing ones strengths and opportunities for growth. A Team Alignment provides invaluable insights for team leaders to manage and lead their teams to greater success.
A 2 day, monthly generic is held in Nelspruit, White River, Johannesburg and Witbank.
The Performance Booster Program is also facilitated at companies as a 3 day workshop, spread over a 12 week period.
The expected outcomes are:
• Self motivated and engaged team members
• Improved EQ
• Improved productivity
• Increased sales
• Team Alignment
2. The training material and winning formula of Performance Booster can be purchased as a License, giving the licensee full training and everything required to add this onto their existing coaching or training business. Please contact us for a performance Booster License Info pack. Licenses are available throughout South Africa and are not area specific. Information is available at www.performancebooster.co.za
3. Business Coaching is done by Mel Tomlinson, an accredited business coach. Mel has coached business owners, managers and executives to great success since 2006.
4. Public Speakers: Performance Booster provides speakers for your business or charity event in Gauteng and Mpumalanga. We pride ourselves in providing you with the right speaker, with the right tailor made topic to make your event a success.
• Training and Training Material.
• Public speaking Franchise.
• Life and Business coaching.
• Team Building
Performance Booster Team
CEO and Coach: Mel Tomlinson
Director: Cobus Tomlinson
Workshop and License enquiries: Manus du Toit
General enquiries and bookings: Rene Prosee
About Mel Tomlinson CEO of Performance Booster
Mel sold her first business, Africa By Design, at the age of 36, to become a fulltime business coach, in Nelspruit. She soon identified the many training opportunities. Together with her colleague, Manus du Toit and with the help of Cobus Tomlinson, they grew the service offering of New Leaf Inspirations to include Business Etiquette, Customer Service and Communication training. In 2011 they were afforded the opportunity to develop all the learning material for the SPAR AWEH Programme which was rolled out nationally to hundreds of SPAR employees.
In 2012, The Performance Booster Company was formed. The material developed by Mel’s husband, Cobus was branded and converted into a Business License by Mel and Manus. Mel’s experience as a coach helped her identify the need for coaches to have access to sound, well structured and effective training material.
Mel soon became known in the Lowveld as a speaker at events and has been featured in both local and national publications, such as Get It, Beeld Newspaper, Vroue Keur, Kuluma, Your Business and more recently Entrepreneur magazine. In 2013 Mel was hosted on Pasella and in 2014, Mel featured on the front cover of Celebrating Women Magazine.
Mel has served on the committee of SA Council for Business Women and was a director of BNI Lowveld, with John Williamson. Mel has been actively involved with many charitable events and currently serves as a board member of Little Miss Poise, a local NPO empowering girls to be ladies.
She sold her New Leaf Inspirations brand to a Johannesburg based coach, Chileque Bezuidenhout, in April 2015, enabling her to concentrate her efforts on developing the national brand of Performance Booster which is available as a Business License to coaches and Training Institutes, as well as schools and Corporates.
Mel is most proud of the fact that Uplands College has been successfully running the program as an integral part of their Leadership Development programme since 2013. Mel is most passionate about the success of her clients and licensees’ businesses.