Job spec: Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Join an established creative digital brand building agency, working with Blue Chip Companies. Through demand & strong business relationships, Bold Online Marketing has grown exceptionally fast and we need an individual who can be part of our family assisting with internal & external support.
CRITERIA / QUALIFICATIONS:
South African Citizen
Valid matric certificate
Own or Reliable Transport essential
Must be completely fluent in both Afrikaans & English
Must live around Hartbeespoort Dam
Marketing Diploma will be an advantage
Experience in Sales & Marketing
Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required
Familiar with Google Suites
Proficient in: Gmail & Social Media
Strong computer skills
Good time and project management skills
Strong admin skills
Strong communication and people skills at all levels
Analytical & problem solving skills
High focus on attention to detail
Positive, can do attitude with high self confidence levels
Honesty, integrity and respect
Strong personalities welcome!
Ability to work under pressure
Must be able to multitask
Located in a secure area
Valuable Experience to be gained in the fastest growing industry in the world
No micro management
Freedom to grow
Client satisfaction, client calls, client inquiries and problem handling
Relevant client and sales correspondence and effective communication
Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence in both Afrikaans & English
Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff to ensure client satisfaction
Monitor effective and accurate reporting to Directors & Clients
Maintain and update marketing materials, website and company profile, letterhead and proposals.
Working with clients in developing case studies, references and testimonials.
Updating company Intranet – help with compilation of content and keep the site updated. Assist with building pride within the company and keep staff abreast of developments.
Scheduling appointments with clients, top 10 clients to be contacted once a week
To submit a weekly & monthly client reports
Updating director’s on daily, weekly & monthly tasks.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
info [at] boldonline.co.za
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Hartbeespoort East and West
Real Estate Agent Job Duties:
Age from 25 to 65
Build your own client base in your own time,
Work from home office initially
Self-Starter with a Ambition to earn well.
Commission based! Unlimited Potential.
• Load and describe property listings on web with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Meet and negotiate with potential sellers and buyers understand their needs requirements, must haves and budget.
• Guide sellers understand their required understanding of valuations of property to set realistic selling price; negotiating and closing contract.
• Understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying and negotiating with sellers on offers; suggesting alterations; preparing offers, signing of mandates.
• Build relation with the community in residential and secure estates.
• Understand and adhere to estate rules and regulations, maintaining personal networks;
• Honesty and integrity will insure goals are achieved.
• Compliance to Estate Agent Code of Conduct.
Real Estate Agent Skills and Qualifications:
Intern agent with 12-month log book
NQ4 and write PDE4 exam
NQ5 and write PDE5 exam
Principal status – branches and franchising opportunities.
Requirements: Intern Agent, NQ4 and NQ5 qualifications
• Valid driver’s license
• Own car
• Cell phone
• Matric or tertiary education
• Commission based- less expenses.
Intern 25% with support of full term agent
Intern with log book 12 month completed 40%
PDE4 qualified (50/50)
Additional options for franchising and or branches to existing agents that are fully qualified with a proven track record with various financial structures available.