Need Help and Assistance at Home with a Loved one or elderly parent?
Look no further for we can assist and help you immediately.
Whether you need a Nurse to help with a surgery recovering outpatient or caring for a loved one while you’re out for business meeting or outing, we can help and assist you. Wound dressing care or just need a Nurse to pay a home visit to check that the overall health of a patient in question, is going well and all are normal.
Short- Term or Long Term help can be arranged and negotiated.
Here to help and assist you with professional advice and Professional medical care at home as best we can and with the best care possible.
Call Today or email us with your questions.
We’re available 24/7, our secretary assistant Gertina, she’ll take your calls and messages, should we be out on duty calls.
Mobile Business number: 071-130-1280
AVON AND JUSTINE OFFERS A VARIETY OF OPPORTUNITIES EARN R4000 IN 4 MONTHS LET ME SHOW YOU HOW
Require experienced nanny/baby sitter, part-time work, pay neg.
contact: 072 567 5558
Leading Umhlanga based insurance company is looking to recruit and develop dynamic individuals in the financial services industry who have at least two years of commission based sales experience or a diploma in Financial Planning We offer:
• Basic Living Allowance whilst at the academy
• Medical Aid
• Pension plan
• Laptop and software
• Office space
• Telephone allowance
• Commission structure This is a position for someone who wants to be the master of their own destiny and is prepared to put in the effort to get there.
Requirements: You will need to have the following qualities/ skill sets to be considered for this position:
• At least two years of sales experience – industry does not matter
• A matric certificate and preferably a tertiary degree or diploma (but not mandatory)
• You need to be well presented with excellent communication skills
• You need to have excellent networking skills
• You need to be interested in studying further, as becoming a Financial Advisor means that there is ongoing training and development which needs to be done – both formally and informally.
• You need to be target driven and be able to cope well with pressure and stress
• You need to be honest, responsible and reliable
• You must be a licensed driver and have your own roadworthy vehicle
• You must NOT be listed on ITC or have a criminal record. This is a position for someone who wants to be the master of their own destiny and is prepared to put in the effort to get there. Interested applicants must email their CVs to Achinnamunsamy@oldmutual.com
I have worked for over 30 years in administration, secretarial, accounts, reception. I have worked on most computer programs i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook and accounting programs i.e. SAP, ACCPAC, Pastel and other in-house accounting programs. Of all the jobs that I have worked in my first love is working with figures and my second is typing – I can type anything! and my third love is IT. I am also a Jill of All trades.
I love meeting new people and I am also a hard worker as well as a team player.
My contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be an AuPair in the USA with the option to extend from 6, 9, 12 months!
Experience life in the United States
Improve your English
Make new friends
Gain childcare experience
Take classes at an American university
Personal and professional growth
Teach Americans about your culture
When you in the USA:
Weekly stipend of $195.95 paid by your host family
Free private room and full board provided by your host family
2 weeks of paid vacation
4 weeks travel at the end of the year
$500 educational allowance and opportunity to study in local college or university
To be Eligible:
Have previous childcare experience
Be between the ages of 18 and 26
Secondary school graduate or equivalent
Proficient in English
Be in good health
Have no criminal record
Able to commit to a 12-month position
Timely match with a carefully screened, welcoming host family
Ability to select host family
Visa and Transportation:
12-month J-1 cultural exchange visa
Travel arrangements to New York City & local host community
Option to extend program for additional 6, 9 or 12 months
4-day orientation & training program in New York City
We also have weekly Work, Travel Seminars/ Contact us on 0860 111 566 / email us email@example.com / visit our website http://durban.ovc.co.za