See what ShowMe™
can do for your business!
During Compleat Golfer’s trip to Scotland in September we’ll be playing at some of Scotland’s finest and most traditional courses, and you can follow us along the way – watching videos, checking out pics and reading about the courses and interesting stories on our Facebook page.
- St Andrews Old Course – home of the 2010 and 2015 Open Championships and the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship
- Carnoustie – home of the 2007 Open Championship and the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship
- Kingsbarns – home of the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship
- Gleneagles – home of the 2014 Ryder Cup
- Muirfield – home of the 2013 Open Championship
- Turnberry – home of the 2009 Open Championship
- Prestwick – the original Open Championship venue and host of 24 Open Championships
- North Berwick – founded in 1832, a 2013 Open Championship qualifying venue
- Dundonalds Links – one of Scotland’s newest links courses
- Fairmont Torrance Course – home of the 2012 Scottish Senior Open
- Crail Balcomie Links – the seventh-oldest golf club in the world
Compleat Golfer will be heading to Scotland this September to check out and play some of the world’s greatest courses. In order to help you follow our progress on this once-in-a-lifetime golf tour, Vodacom is giving away two Samsung Galaxy Note Smartphones, valued at R8 000 each.
To stand a chance of winning one of the Samsung Galaxy Note Smartphones, you need to ‘like’ our Scotland Travel page on Facebook.
It’s that simple. Just log onto www.facebook.com/ CGScotlandTrip, click ’like’ and we’ll enter you into the draw to win the prize.
Vodacom is an African mobile communications company providing voice, messaging, data and converged services to more than 50 million customers. From our roots in South Africa, we have grown our operations to include networks in Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Mozambique and Lesotho.
Vodacom is majority owned by Vodafone, one of the world’s largest mobile communications companies by revenue. We’re listed on the JSE Limited and our head office is in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Vodacom Business Services – leading convergence in an increasingly connected Africa.
Vodacom Business Services, a division of Vodacom SA, is a leading Next Generation Network provider, operating on a single business driver that understands business voice, video and data requirements.
Established in 2008, Vodacom Business Services delivers total communication solutions tailored to the needs of the public sector, as well as large, medium and small companies. Solutions extend from mobile to fixed-line access mediums, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), Voice over IP (VoIP), hosted facilities, cloud computing-based hosted services, storage, back-up, security and application solutions.