See what ShowMe™
can do for your business!
Win a five-night stay for six at Amafu Forest Lodge near Blyde River Canyon, worth more than R35 000.
Nestled in the foothills of the Mariepskop mountains in Mpumalanga, Amafu Forest Lodge is an oasis for those seeking tranquillity in a natural setting. The lodge is backed by 180 degrees of spectacular mountain views with lush bushveld extending below as far as the eye can see.
Five fully furnished, thatched chalets and two luxury tents are dotted around an impressive indigenous and cycad garden, which attracts an abundance of wildlife. Each unit has a private veranda and braai facilities with a fully equipped kitchen.
Chalets range from a family-size, double-storey unit for eight people to a honeymoon chalet for couples. The charming lapa, with inviting salt-water pool, is ideal for an intimate wedding, birthday party or celebration for up to 50 people.
Activities in the area include white-water rafting, mountain hiking, hot-air ballooning, horseback safaris and visits to a nearby wildlife rehabilitation centre. Self-catering costs from R375 to R595 a person a night.
The prizes includes
- Five-night stay in a chalet for six people.
- Breakfast and dinner daily in the thatched lapa.
- One picnic basket for six at Franklin Park.
- Dinner for six at Bon’taba Restaurant.
- Boat ride for six on Blydepoort Dam to visit Kadishi Tufa Waterfall.
- Educational tour of Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre.
- White-water rafting for six on the Lower Blyde River.
- A visit for six to Bombyx Mori Silk Farm.
How to enter
Question: How many chalets are available at Amafu Forest Lodge?
For more information or to book, cell 078-478-2638, email firstname.lastname@example.org, www.amafuforestlodge.co.za.
For more information on how to enter see the August 2012 issue of Getaway Magazine. Competition expires on 21 August 2012.